KwaZulu-Natal NBG: Visitor Information
See the route map for directions on how to find the Garden.
- Picnics are allowed in the Garden.
- Braais are now allowed in the Garden.
- Tables are not permitted unless by prior arrangement.
- Music is not allowed except at officially sanctioned concerts.
- Bicycles are not allowed.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times. Entrance fee for dogs is R6 per visit or R60.00 annual dog permit. Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs.
Facebook Page: PMB Botanical Garden Biodiversity
Facilities for the Physically Challenged
There are parking and toilet facilities for the physically challenged.
Wheel chairs are provided at R5.00 per visit.
Directional signs are installed at every juction in the Garden to give directions to visitors.