Walter Sisulu NBG: Visitor Information
How to enjoy a botanical garden
- Enjoy the tranquillity away from city noise
- Look at the beautiful surroundings
- Take pride in South Africa's indigenous plants and animals
- Ensure that you wear the correct footwear
- Enjoy a picnic in the Garden
- Leave only your foot prints. Note our 'Picnic-in, Litter-out' litter policy. Please take home everything you bring in.
The Garden serves as an important conservation area. For these reasons we do not allow the following into the Garden:
- Gas braais
- Musical instruments, radios/CD players.
Most parts of the Garden, leading from the main entrance, are accessible by wheelchair.
For enquiries call +27 (0)86 100 1278 or +27 (0)87 740 3639 or email email@example.com.