This section contains a link to South African National Biodiversity Institute’s (SANBI) Climate Funds Policies and Processes Manual. This document contains policies and procedures that are relevant to projects funded by both the Adaptation Fund and the Green Climate Fund. The manual will be amended from time to time, as policies and procedures are amended and/or added.
The policies below are relevant to SANBI’s Adaptation Fund project work
- Environmental and Social Policy of the Adaptation Fund
- SANBI’s Environmental and Social Risk Management Framework (extracted from SANBI’s Climate Funds Policies and Processes Manual)
- Gender Policy and Action Plan of the Adaptation Fund
- SANBI’s Gender Mainstreaming Policy
- Environmental and Social Policy Toolkit and Guideline
Please note that the ESP Toolkit above is a working document and SANBI will welcome any feedback from organisations who utilise it.