Walks provide an opportunity to hear updated and reliable information on the flora and fauna that thrive in the Garden. They also connect visitors with Mother Nature.
Guided tours are offered to the public and schools on weekdays and weekends, between 09h00 and 15h30.
For guided tours visitors pay the normal Garden entrance fee. Booking is essential. Night walks are also available on request at R30 per adult and R20 per scholar and pensioner.
Themes to choose from:
Biodiversity walks (General)
Forest guided walk and trails
- Cultural tour at Zulu Demonstration garden
- Centenarians and champion trees tour
- Tree route tour
- Wetland walk
- Night walks
- Insect and insect hotel tour
- Nursery tours (Plant nursery)
- Sustainable living tours (Permaculture garden)
- Living fossils tours (Cycad garden)
We also give tailored guided tours at visitors’ requests
Schools should contact the Education Centre on +27 (0)33 344 3298
Other visitors should call +27 (0)33 344 3585 or email the Interpretation Officer: Mbuso Zondi