For daytime use, outdoor, tiled area with a thatched lapa, for up to 50 people. No separate water supply or toilet facilities. Situated in the main Garden.
No music or PA system is allowed.
Informal picnic, braai, children’s birthday party, low key wedding ceremony. No balloons please! Balloon fragments are a hazard to wildlife, environment and small children.
Rustic and charming, outdoor setting surrounded by indigenous bush and tree canopy overhead.
None, braai stand. The Garden is a Bin Free zone, please take your refuse home and recycle it.
Wood is not provided. Only charcoal may be used. This is to protect our trees from pests and diseases which may be brought in with raw wood.
Tables and chairs
Client to provide, no pallets or any other raw wood structures are permitted.
Access to garden
- Fee includes entry fees into the Garden for 50 people.
- The hirer will be required to provide a guest list a minimum of 3 days before event.
- Setup from 8h00 on day of event
- Clear-up to be completed by Garden closing time.
- Flat rate R2 500 per day
- Booking is secured only upon receipt of hiring fee, a minimum of 3 days prior to date of event.
- Failure to do so will result in automatic cancellation.
- Venue hire contract and terms & conditions apply.
Tel.: +27(0)86 100 1278