This venue is primarily used for Garden-based environmental education programmes. These programmes entail teacher training and school-based curricula workshops, focusing on Outcomes Based Education.
It may also be hired for use by the public.
Hall, measuring 10 x 15 m, lino flooring, walls painted with floor to ceiling murals depicting WSNBG and wildlife scenery. Sliding doors open on to veranda.
School groups, organisational meetings, talks, lectures, training and workshops. No decorations or draping allowed.
Situated in own grounds, separate toilet facilities, broad veranda.
Tables and chairs
- Trestle tables x 15
- Chairs x 120
- Linens, drapes, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc. are not provided.
Basic kitchen with a stove, fridge/freezer and sink.
Access to garden
- Hiring fee does not include entry into the Garden. This needs to be arranged separately.
- Hours of use 8h00 – 19h00
- Setup: either the day before after 16h30, or from 6h00 on event day.
- Clean-up immediately following event.
Pull down screen for presentations (projector not provided).
- R2 500 per day
- R1 000 deposit secures booking, with the balance of R1 500 to be paid a minimum of 7 days prior to the event date.
- Failure to do so will result in automatic cancellation.
- Venue hire contract and terms & conditions apply.
Tel.: +27(0)86 100 1278