Modern hall with tiled floor, wood-framed folding doors opening on to broad veranda. 150 people seated at tables, with a further 50 utilising veranda space and garden. 185 with chairs arranged in rows. Private toilet facilities
Space on lawn for a stretch or marquee tent in garden (tents are not provided)
Wedding ceremony, wedding reception, wedding rehearsal dinner, banquet/ dinner, private party, corporate event, meeting, conference, class, lecture.
Architecturally designed with natural wood and stone cladding features. Indigenous garden setting, private, romantic.
Stove top (no oven) fridge/freezer, 20 litre urn, braai stand. Kitchen has serving hatch on to veranda.
Air conditioning, large screen for presentations, veranda may be -used for breakaway meeting area (projector not provided).
Allowed in designated areas
Tables and chairs
- 20 round tables (seating for 8 per table)
- 185 chairs, beige plastic moulded
- Alternatively, hirer may provide their own
- Linens, drapes, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc. are not provided.
- In main parking area, with car guard services
- Venue has private entrance from parking area
Access to garden
- Fee covers access for wedding photos in the Garden
- Setup from 12h00 midday the day before event
- Evening function to end by 22h00
- Clear-up to be completed by 10h30 the following day
- Peak: Fri- Sun R20 000
- Off-peak: Tues – Thurs R6 000
- Booking secured only upon receipt of deposit
- Full amount to be settled 30 days before date of function, failure to do so will result in automatic cancellation.
- Venue hire contract and terms & conditions apply.
- Deposit structure: Peak R5 000
- Off-peak R1 500
- Failure to pay deposit within 14 days of request, will result in automatic cancellation
- A portion of the deposit will be deemed non-refundable should the terms of the contract not be complied with.
- Peak: R2 000
- Off-peak: R1 000
Tel.: +27(0)86 100 1278