The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) in collaboration with the University of Venda, will be hosting the 45th Annual Research Symposium on the Management of Biological Invasions in southern Africa.
The research symposium will be held from the 3-6 July 2018 at the University of Venda, Main Campus, Thohoyandou (Limpopo).
The symposium is intended for invasion experts, students, managers, and policy makers that are interested in biological invasions and their management in the region.
The main theme for the event is Invasions trans-boundary with four sub-themes:
- Invasions across protected areas and biospheres
- Invasions across national boundaries
- Invasion impacts across sectors
- Invasions across species boundaries
Details regarding registration are available at http://www.univen.ac.za/sarchi/
Documents for download
- Abstract submission: 08 May 2018
- Early bird registration: 01 June 2018
- Standard registration: 18 June 2018
- Late registration: after 18 June 2018
- Cancellation: 18 june 2018
- Symposium registration: 03 July 2018 (late afternoon)
- Symposium closing: 06 July 2018 (after lunch).