Field Guide to the Succulent Euphorbias of southern Africa, talk presented by co-author Rolf Becker.
A new book called Field Guide to the Succulent Euphorbias of southern Africa will be launched on 4 December. Join us for an interesting talk about succulent euphorbias, presented by author Rolf Becker. Hosted by South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI), Briza Publications and the Flora and Fauna Publications Trust.
This pioneer publication on euphorbias in southern Africa is a beautifully illustrated, full colour identification guide that makes it easy for the layperson to identify a species.
Main features of the book
- General info about the species characters;
- How to identify euphorbias;
- Cultivation & gardening guidelines;
- Medicinal and other uses;
- Herbaceous species and invaders;
- Detailed descriptions of 224 species, Distribution maps;
- More than 870 colour photographs & illustrations.
Cost: Garden entrance fees apply. Adults: R37, Students: R23. Please pay at the garden entrance and retain your proof of payment.
Books will be on sale at the launch for R383 (15% less than the retail price of R450, VAT incl.).
Tel.: 012 843 5000