Kirstenbosch Bird Walks led by volunteer birders from the Cape Bird Club and the Tygerberg Bird Club.
We meet at the information desk at Gate 1, the walks usually last around 2 hours and everyone is welcome. The walks are free, however there is an entrance fee for the Gardens, except on a Tuesday so long as you are a SA senior, then entrance to the gardens is free.
- January, Tuesday 22nd, starting at 8:00am, led by Daryl de Beer
- February, Wednesday 20th, starting at 8:00am, led by Otto Schmidt
- March, Tuesday 19th, starting at 8:30am, led by Simon Fogarty
- April, Tuesday 16th, starting at 8:00am, led by Linda Hibbin.
- May, Tuesday 14th, starting at 8:00am, led by Brian Vanderwald.
- June, Tuesday 11th, starting at 8:00am, led by Kevin Drummond-Hay.