The well known artist and comedian, Emo Adams and his Band will be performing at the Harold Porter National Botanical Garden. Bring your family and friends and come and enjoy an evening of laughter with us. Don’t forget your picnic basket and blanket and come and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
Ticket price: Adults – R130 Youth 6 – 18 R75 under 6 – free Tickets can be purchased from the 1st December 2019 at Harold Porter National Botanical Garden entrance.
Contact details: Harold Porter National Botanical Garden, Tel.: 028 272 9311
A few Dos and Don’ts
Please enjoy the concert and abide by the following:
- Do take all your litter home, the concert venue is bin-free.
- Do respect the peace and cleanliness of adjacent residential areas when leaving.
- Do bring along low chairs only.
- Respect others and please don’t smoke in the audience.
- Be considerate and please don’t bring high deckchairs that obstruct the view of the stage.
- Don’t climb on the stage or enter flower beds.
- Don’t leave litter in our World Heritage Site.