Reference number: BIPA/005/2022
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for self-motivated individuals to capture Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) outputs into the EPWP reporting system for the Branch Programmes.
This position requires a Grade 12 or equivalent at NQF level 4. A higher education qualification/diploma or equivalent qualification at NQF 5 will be an added advantage. The successful candidates should have 2 years’ relevant experience in data capturing or any related activity/ies.
The following competencies are required for the candidates to be successful in this position: proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and Word and some experience in customer service. The successful candidates should demonstrate high levels of attention to detail, accuracy and be able to work within a team and independently.
Key performance responsibilities include:
- Maintain an electronic filing system
- Capture monthly progress reports on the EPWP reporting systems
- Verify data in spreadsheets and reports
- Provide general administrative support to data management unit.
Positions and location
|Location||Number of positions|
(1) Log into and complete the application form online
(2) Forward your completed application form, motivation letter, a two page CV and certified qualifications to demonstrate that the minimum requirements and experience are met; via e-mail to email@example.com.
(3) Applicants must provide the full names, addresses and telephone numbers (and if possible, email addresses) of at least three references.
(4) Kindly use the correct reference number to apply: BIPA/005/2022. Failure to submit the requested information may result in your application not being considered.
Personal Information will be processed by SANBI for purposes of assessing your suitability for the advertised position. SANBI may also share your personal information including special personal information with service providers or third parties, both within the Republic of South Africa and in other jurisdictions, to carry out verification of qualifications and other necessary documents, background and reference checks, competency assessment tests, and criminal record checks.
In this regard, by virtue of your application, you acknowledge that SANBI’s authorised verification agent(s) and service providers will access your personal information including special personal information to conduct background screening, verification of qualifications and other necessary documents, reference checks, competency assessment tests, and criminal record checks.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply . SANBI reserves the right not to fill this position. All applications will be considered with the understanding that, in terms of the SANBI Employment Equity Plan, preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.
Candidates are expected to be available for selection interviews on a date and time as determined by SANBI. If no response has been received within 30 days of the closing date, candidates must consider their applications unsuccessful.
Tel.: 021 799 8428/8800
Closes: Friday, 05 August 2022
Job type: Fixed-term contract ending 30 April 2023
Location: Various locations
Salary: R176 310.00 per annum