Appointment of a service provider to provide cleaning and hygiene services for the three gardens of the South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI): Free State, Walter Sisulu and KwaZulu-Natal National Botanical Gardens, for a period of five (5) years.
- Terms of reference
- SBD forms
- Bid opening
- WSNBG annexure - salaries
- KZN NBG annexure – salaries
- FSNBG - annexure salaries
- KZN NBG annexure - pricing schedule breakdown
- FSNBG - annexure cleaning materials
- KZN NBG annexure - cleaning materials
- WSNBG annexure - cleaning materials
- Annexure - total cost of the contract
- WSNBG annexure - total cost breakdown
- FSNBG annexure - total cost breakdown
Tenders can be submitted in the tender box located in the reception area of the Biodiversity Building at the Pretoria National Botanical Garden,
2 Cussonia Avenue, Brummeria, Pretoria, during office hours on or before 30 August 2019, 11:00.
Normal office hours are from 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, submissions may be posted to the following address:
Deputy Director: Supply Chain Management
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI)
Private Bag X101
Tender Number: G347/2019
Note: E-mailed and faxed submissions will not be accepted. Late submissions will be disqualified.
Any queries regarding the tender document or any related matter prior to submission of tenders must be directed to:
SCM contact person:
Closes: Friday, 30 August 2019